Guthrie County Deputy Sheriff Matt Losee reported a single-vehicle rollover accident occurring on Jan. 18 at 6:08 p.m. Janet Susan Neil, 51, of Corning was driving a 2019 Freightliner semi eastbound on Highway 141 east of Bagley when it slid off the road into the south ditch, overturning on its right side. The front windshield had to be removed because the driver was stuck inside. Road conditions were snowing and blowing snow. Estimated damage to the Freightliner is $50,000.
- ACGC plays in class 1A-7 semifinal tonight against Lynnville-Sully
- Chargers fall in semi-finals to Panthers, 65-37
- Panorama advance to regional championship beating ACGC, 65-37
- Slaybaugh finishes third, Jacobe sixth at state wrestling tournament
- Guthrie County Supervisors ask for more information on departmental overtime